Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Infiniti no longer makes the automatic transmission cooling lines for any FX older than a 2009 and neither does anyone else. I thought for sure that Dorman would but I can't find any of they do. If I can't find any, I will have to pay someone to make a set from that copper nickel tubing that I've been reading about and hopefully get the old fittings to work.

·
Registered
2006 Infiniti AWD FX35
1 Posts
Apparently Infiniti no longer makes the automatic transmission cooling lines for any FX older than a 2009 and neither does anyone else. I thought for sure that Dorman would but I can't find any of they do. If I can't find any, I will have to pay someone to make a set from that copper nickel tubing that I've been reading about and hopefully get the old fittings to work.
My 2006 Infiniti AWD V6 FX35's transmission just went into "limp" mode (3rd or 4th Gear) reverse works fine.. Car and Engine are in good shape, for its age but I have to sell the car. I don't want to put $1800 to get the transmission fixed since this is my second car. I will be posting it in this forum for sale with pics and videos, if you are interested? Thanks again...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts