Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there was anyone else on the forums on oahu?

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
For what it's worth, I WISH I was in Hawaii... by far the BEST vacation I ever had...

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
ehhh its ok the first time, but after youve seen all the tourist spots, your just stuck on a Rock. lol

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
psiclne said:
ehhh its ok the first time, but after youve seen all the tourist spots, your just stuck on a Rock. lol
Stuck on a rock with a bunch of bikini clad Japanese girls... still not a bad thing... :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol it is beautiful and its great as a vacation but its not all its made up to be... especially when it rains for like 2 months straight or when buying stuff and having to pay shipping. But im on oahu, i have heard the other islands are better.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
harleybella said:
lol it is beautiful and its great as a vacation but its not all its made up to be... especially when it rains for like 2 months straight or when buying stuff and having to pay shipping.
Well... I live in Canada where this year we had 2 weeks of summer... and it looks like we're gonna have 8 months of winter... and we get raped on prices for EVERYTHING as well as shipping charges... so if you want, I'll switch places with you! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm on Oahu----
and looking for a 2009+ 2nd gen FX35. I'm a noobie to the nissan world!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW!! Someone else on oahu!!!!

I know a while ago there was someone selling a 09 on craigslist for a good price! Becareful at the infiniti dealership, their snakes and don't really know all that much about the FX's!! I had to tell them alot of the features of the Fx's or the right name of the colors!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
^^^Really? shucks...I missed it!

Hey you are right...the Infiniti guys don't really know their FXs too much. It's a shame...I mean, if I was a car salesman I would be for dang sure I knew more than my customers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know!! i hate going to the infiniti here! They have no clue what they are talking about and then argue about it!! Plus they had a "new" 08 Fx45 sitting inside for almost 2 years and didn't want to come off the price at all and it was almost 2010.. thats why we went with private party!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Hawaii too and just picked up an 06. Gotta get started moddin this bad boy. I've seen a blue one that is slammed driving around Kinau st. area, looked **** good too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts