Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Saturday July 12th until a few days after that I'm gonna be up there at the Broadmoor for my dad's meetings. We will have a rent car though, and I know I will get bored, so if anyone has some cool FX's I might be interested in seeing them. I will have my laptop up there, so I can keep in contact and we will see if something works out. We are usually up there around 3-4 days, but we will be around Colorado looking at colleges for a couple day afterward. Just let me know if anyone is interested in a meeting or wants to show off their ride. Unfortunately I won't have mine though :(

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
When I visited my sister in law in Colorado Springs last holiday season, I only saw one beryllium 35 the entire week. Apparently my visit doubled the FX population. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i was there last year i dont remember seeing any, but we dont get into the city much, and i dont know that i would have really been looking for them. i do think i saw at least one person on here who had colorado springs as their location, not sure though.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Well, if you are going to see any FXs in Colorado Springs, I have to think at least some of them will be in the Broadmoor area. I sure do not remember seeing any when I was there almost two years ago and I was shopping G35s and the FX at the time.

Could always stop by the Infiniti dealer off the interstate near the Broadmoor area just to get the Infiniti Fix. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only thing is the broadmoor basically backs up to the mountains, and its not the best neighborhood around it. there are some nice houses though. it had been there a long time, and the city kinda grew up around it. we may go to dinner one night like we usually do, and we have a rent car, and at 18 i think i can drive that, so hopefully i can see at least one, maybe an ORG member. hopefully its better than dallas, no one here seems to be on the org, and i can see at least 3 FX's within 1 mile of my house, one being right across the alley.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an 2006 FX35 and i'm in colorado springs. Your right, you don't see them at all! Mine is completly stock with K&N drop in and I feel like i'm still styling compare to everything else thats around me. I just recently started looking online for things to do to my FX and so I just registered here at the org and also registered at IS. Stu, i've seen you there at IS =)

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, i was up there last summer as usual. not sure i saw any, but maybe a couple. hopefully if we go next summer i can drive my FX up there with my friends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
kinda an old post but since then I have added MREV2 with copper isothermal & 5/16 spacer. Ordered Stillen headers and missed my delivery today so I hope to see them Sat. Plan to add wideband sensor ports to them and slim chance of getting them coated as well. Need to find a good place here in colorado springs that does ceramic coating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts