Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luxury in Monrovia would work since my office is in City of Industry. Their website only specifies Lexus though...

I don't need anything done at this point, but I was planning for the future for things like routine maintenance, suspension, etc...

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
trojanman,

Yes, they are a bunch of ex-Lexus techs and I bring my LX470 there for service... they do specialize in Lexus vehicles. But, I have seen all types of vehicles in their shop... in fact most of the time when I go there the garage looks like something out of one of those Import Tuner magazines.

They did my Eibach springs install (did a great job) and I plan on bringing my FX there for routine service items. With an appointment they will give you a loaner car (unheard of to me for a non dealer) and while work is being done they give me updates via EMAIL as to progress (a first in my book).

I really wanted to find a non-dealer that would spend the time to get to know me and my car, what I wanted to do and help guide me thru the mod process, I think they fit that mold perfectly. The last time I was there I casually mentioned about chroming my wheels and tinting my windows and the next day he emailed me with the news that they had someone already lined up for both tasks for me whenever I was ready.

Here's a link to my Eibach install thread, some questions you are thinking of have probably been asked...
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3235

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
trojanman said:
I was planning for the future for things like routine maintenance, suspension, etc...
I was just thinking about this just this very morning- I'm 34K into my FX in just 16 mos, and I know I'm gonna hit the 48K warranty end probably before the end of the year.

I wonder where I'm going to be able to take it, considering it'll be two years (to me) old, but I'd still consider it a "new" car. Thousand Oaks Infiniti takes great care of me, but I don't want to pay their rates once I'm off warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
good to know~

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
trojanman said:
Mine comes with a 60K warranty
No sh!t?! Aw man, I swore it was 4/48! This is great- I might be able to hit the three-year mark then! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.