Infiniti FX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: Can I get a Pacific Northwest Roll call?

welcome Lunnzz....04' 45 in the house here (South Seattle).

·
Registered
470 Posts

see thats more like I know there are more but probably not aware of the org. we need to all get together one day.

·
Registered
23 Posts

I'd be down for a get together we can even have it at my house only bad thing is where I live. When I used to live in Hawaii and part of a Subaru club (where my heart is). We would have install/get together days at my house. Like I said bad thing is where I live down here in Yelm..

·
Registered
470 Posts

well I am down one day what mods do you have or are interested in getting some? pm me I can help you out

·
Registered
23 Posts

First mod will be installing a switch so I can use the Nav while driving real simple eventally I'd like to swap in a 06+ shifter cover plate I think they look much better, do the Nag screen mod, and one day hook it up where I can play movies through the nav screen already got the OEM DVD player.

·
Registered
470 Posts

oh okay interior mods first i see. I did the h.i.d s and can turn them off on on without the use of my headlights and a few other things I got going from the ideas from the org. post some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I basically live border line of Federal Way and NE Tacoma....Right off Hoyt Road....Yeah Im gettin' dropped too.. and the attention I get from the 24''s is no joke....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok then...yeah bro we should meet up sometime...I wanna check out ur ride...I got the Ivory Pearl White joint sittin on shotclocks....I got my H&R lowering kit but havent had the chance to have em put on cuz of work bein so busy right now....but yeah man hit me up or somethin....

·
Registered
470 Posts
aight no problem how you doing wit them man hole covers in the snow right now, I have seen to many fx's on 24 plus you about to drop your wip making me jealous son imma have to upgrade real soon we'll see if I like the way the 24's look

·
Registered
470 Posts

yeah they dont know about the fx's I be letting my girl push the wip and she be getting people running up on her trynna race ( they don't know its a beast though) i'll holla

·
Premium Member
10,645 Posts
Merged the 2 "anyone from the Pacific NW" threads to this one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just picked up an 07 fx35. I am in the portland oregon area. Doesn't look like there is too much action here in the NW thread :D

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Actually guys if you are up to meet i live in lynnwood,wa i go to edmonds community college. 2005 black fx35, with the org stick!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got my '04 45. sport and tech packages... Livin' amongst the hippies in Eugene, OR... I'm really starting to like this little thing. Had a Murano before and now I know how bad I had it!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
shannonjohnson said:
Had a Murano before and now I know how bad I had it!
Glad to have a convertee :)

It's funny how many people think the FX and the Murano are built on the same platform... glad you can tell the difference!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ha ha I had a guy come up to me on a costco parking lot a few days ago asking if any parts between an fx and murano are interchangable. He crashed his. I told him the wheels fit :D

21 - 40 of 67 Posts