Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what its called but that little yellow bulb, in the inner most bulb in the headlight assembly. What is it called and has anyone changed it and what to... I really want it to be a 10K spectrum to match the new 10K headlights.

I have seen the pics of the 10K headlight bulbs and love them... And am think about changing my HIDs, fogs and the little yellow ones

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
It is a 7443 bulb and they are pretty straight foreward to replace. My-Sweet45 uses Pilot white LED bulbs from Pepboys.com. I just ordered a set to go with the 10k HIDs I have coming. I doubt they match the 10ks, but they are much whiter than stock, so will look much better. I've also seen Polarg bulbs used (blue in appearance, super white light).

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have the Polarg B1 Hybrid Hyper white 1157 21/5W.

My FX is in the shop, but will post pics as soon as I get her back.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you use either a 7443 or 1157 bulb?

Sorry for the silly qus, just want to make sure I get the right thing.

thanks

·
Registered
832 Posts
Vivid said:
Can you use either a 7443 or 1157 bulb?

Sorry for the silly qus, just want to make sure I get the right thing.

thanks
Yes.
They are the same bulb, but Polarg goes by 1157...maybe due to the Japanese market(?)

And no ? is ever silly. :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
My-Sweet45 said:
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1292&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

look for the "update.jpg" half way down on the post. I use LED, and it match the 10K HID perfectly. :lol:
Oh, yeah; forgot about that pic. Mine should be here in a couple days. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote="MustGoFastR]
Oh, yeah; forgot about that pic. Mine should be here in a couple days. :D[/quote]

don't forget to show us some pics :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts