Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any aftermarket ones available out there? i think i might have seen one by the company prodrive(??) but it didn't look that great....i think Fxs would look good with something similar to stock but badgeless and maybe painted body color.

anybody looked into this and have any insights? maybe this needs to be custom made...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
this is not a Passat!

·
Registered
443 Posts
i love the current grill... but it is better in gun metal color without the lil bump

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
you are so right. Aftermarket fills factory voids. Avg. driver looks at their rearview mirror, sees OUR grille, with NITI logo, and...move over or this chetah will sink its TEETH in ya!

·
Registered
235 Posts
liug said:
i love the current grill... but it is better in gun metal color without the lil bump
I second that...

·
Registered
662 Posts
I do agree with the fact that current grill stands out and is kind of unique. But I would like to see an aftermarket grill that looks like Audi RS6's or that uses some brushed aluminum look.

·
Registered
325 Posts
'05 model will come with "dark chrome grill", but the logo is still there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PINITI-FX said:
this is not a Passat!
what's wrong with a passat? :) it's got good styling that even our fx's could use

something simple like a badgeless grille won't be too much and will retain the stock look...

how about the 2005 options of tinted tails and headlights...photoshop anybody?? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts