Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will just be doing some simple light changes to my car and future mods. Just wondering if anyone in SF can recommend me a good body shop
Thanks

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
mine said:
I will just be doing some simple light changes to my car and future mods. Just wondering if anyone in SF can recommend me a good body shop
Thanks
if you are doing simple light changes, you should try those yourself. its easy and fun :)

besides....everyone's doing it :D

and it'll make you feel good :lol:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
So are you saying that you can make yourself feel good & everyone's doing it? :shock: ...and it's easy & fun?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I already thought of that but just afraid of doing something wrong to my car. And also I don't want to die getting eletricuted. :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey xtacy, do you always go to the bodyshop you mention ?? Is it a chinese or spanish or american bodyshop. I am not racist by saying this. In case somebody here is sensitive. 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
What kind of light are you trying to change?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just the headlight, turn signal and every other lights that you can find in an FX :lol:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
mine, the lights are easy DIY and there are many posts with instructions, suggest you save the money, not worth it to have someone change out the lights. Look in the "Internal/External" forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts