Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After market Nav question?

Any of you guys know if there are any companys that offer Voice activation with there After Market Nav systems? Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer? Since my nav does not work overseas I need to find an alternate solution. I'm Lucky to be able to drive on the AUTOBAHN, but very unlucky that my Nav and SAT radio does not work over here. Fx45 with tech pack and all the trimmings will arrive on the 19th and I can't wait to test the Other SUVS over here, except the TURBO P!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys??

Come on guys, can you help me out here?? Seems like every post that I put I get no response. Maybe I'm putting up stupid request?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Pioneer does. I'm looking at a unit for my daughters car. She tends to get lost in the driveway at home. Maybe this will help her out.

I don't have the model number, but I found it at Car Toys.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help guys, its a shame that I have the tech package and most of the stuff on it does not work overseas! But thanks again, the Pioneer unit is starting to look very good! But where to put it? hmmm?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I've seen that too, any of you think that this is a good area to put a system? Any of you have any photos of an aftermarket system in the clock location?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts