·
Registered
934 Posts
Yes, former Andersen.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, you must be steamed about the Supreme Court ruling that Andersen was wrongly convicted due to the judge's erroneous instructions to the jury. You must hate working for BE. Most ex-ABCs I've talked to hated it so much they quit. Heck, even I hate it :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
Everyone in my group is former Andersen, but BE is very different. The group I came over with, "Experience Design" is now gone.

The only thing really keeping me is the travel. I actually enjoy the 100% travel.

Mostly for the per diems, hotel, car and air miles. I get enough miles and points so that I can vacation in Europe or Asia in the spring and Hawaii in the fall. I usually try to fly in BusinessFirst class and usually stay at a Park Hyatt hotel. Recently the Park Hyatt Tokyo, Park Hyatt Paris Vendome, and Hyatt Kauai.

I have enough Hertz points to never pay for a rental car. Enough Hertz status for free upgrades to G35s or Jags.

And two days ago I just turned 27. The joke in my family is that it will all be downhill by the time I turn 30.

Long term, I don't think it's likely I'm going to stay with BE, but it's been 3 years and I'm still here.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Experience Design is no more, but was focused on information architecture, usability, interface design, and marketing.

I'm in a group out of Houston now. We had several big projects down there and I transfered in 2003. Lately, I've been staffed on projects outside of my group. I fly down there every so often though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.