Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody remember that all-around intellectual titan NewsReporter ? Turns out his arse got kicked off after he told some female member he's been waxing his carrot to the personal pix she'd posted :roll: . Which was added to the pile of previous complaints concerning his apparently not being down with black and asian folk. I must confess folks, I'm soooooooooooo glad we've got this thing of ours going on here. Nothing beats a company of mature, relaxed individuals engaged in an informative, lively exchange of ideas. Something that can't be clouded even by my chronic cynicism :twisted: .

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
pudicus said:
I'm soooooooooooo glad we've got this thing of ours going on here. Nothing beats a company of mature, relaxed individuals engaged in an informative, lively exchange of ideas.
:D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Can't believe it took them so long. I traded PMs with him, after THE incident, where he attempted to justify his actions to me. The funniest part was when he was lobbying to become a moderator...that would have been the last straw for me. Wonder if he's still living in his momma's basement. :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Kenny's gonna be so happy! Payback finally! :D

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
johnmax said:
Kenny's gonna be so happy! Payback finally! :D
Ya know what's fvcked up, though? I don't think he was kicked off fairly (but what's so different about that for FA, huh?).

The biggest problem I had with him was his trying to use "n-gga" like he could- but I wouldn't have had him bounced because of it. ****, he stopped doing it once I got on him about it.

Ah well, it just makes me even gladder that there's InfinitiFX.org. I think I need to kick Dallace s'mo' cheese ....

·
Registered
235 Posts
haha..another FA drama...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
haha that fool pmd me and and said he used the N word, but he didn't mean to offend people. He said other people use it around him and was trying to justify it :lol:

I was like, c'mon do you HAVE to use it on a web forum?! It's not that hard to go back and erase it before you submit :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
...:p...

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Which forum was this? Link?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts