Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty Kool! 8)

Should be nominated for that global advertising award at the Canne's Film Festival. Allow some time for loading. You may also want to expand it a bit or zoom out 50%.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
oh come on!...like your FX doesnt do that already! ....first it was lexus with the rear view camera and intelligent key, and now citroen with the c4 autobot :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I like it. For the UK market Honda also had a cool commercial last year as did Ford with its model Ka one. Where a parked vehicle suddenly flips open its hood and nails an unsuspecting bird flying over it. It was hilarious. I can only imagine the piss storm that commercial would've triggered here with our animal " rights " nutballs.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Ha....Thanks pretty cool! Next someone will have a decepticon.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

cute

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
The link doesn't show up for me- can you post an absolute link?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ho come we don't get such cool commercials on TV in the USA? All we get is hemorrhoid creame and McDonnalds food...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last year or the year before that, there was this amazing technological commercial regarding the global intro of the redesigned Honda Accord. The commercial won acolades at the Cannes Film Festival and was patterned off of all parts of a Honda Accord that were precisely calibrated to create motion, action and affect from one part to another, eventually to showcase the new Honda Accord. I recall that it took no camera tricks, but success on the 308th attempt. Each attempt took a dedicated crew several long, excruciating hours to set-up. I'll try to repost it later. Anyone here see that Honda TV Ad?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
http://multimedia.honda-eu.com/multimed ... thecog.zip

or http://194.29.64.17/thecog/movie.html

RU_MATRX said:
Last year or the year before that, there was this amazing technological commercial regarding the global intro of the redesigned Honda Accord. The commercial won acolades at the Cannes Film Festival and was patterned off of all parts of a Honda Accord that were precisely calibrated to create motion, action and affect from one part to another, eventually to showcase the new Honda Accord. I recall that it took no camera tricks, but success on the 308th attempt. Each attempt took a dedicated crew several long, excruciating hours to set-up. I'll try to repost it later. Anyone here see that Honda TV Ad?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts