Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
that one guy must not have gotten the color memo. Nice pics.

The three silver 2gens have the front air dam - where did you guys get them?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Front oem aero lip can be had via infinitipartsusa.com. I got mine from my dealer for $450 oem painted and delivered. The FX50 has nice angel eyes fogs.

·
Registered
640 Posts
PMG said:
Front oem aero lip can be had via infinitipartsusa.com. I got mine from my dealer for $450 oem painted and delivered. The FX50 has nice angel eyes fogs.
Thanks PMG. That's a great price. Did you install it yourself?

Would those angel eyes fit my 2010 35? I've been looking for an upgrade and those would do nicely.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Install takes about 20 minutes.. Put on templates, drill a few holes, install the lip with new screws and clips and viola all done... If I can do it in a dark condo garage parking then anyone can. Best bang for the buck aesthetically speaking IMO. The angel eyes are custom and were put in by a local member who's not taking orders for a while.. :(

GEE35FX's How to on the aero lip: The other PG FX with Ontario plates.

http://www.infinitiscene.com/forum/threads/12769-OEM-Aero-Front-Spoiler-Instructions

·
Registered
170 Posts
PMG, do you have the Tech package? I was told (back in 2010/11) that you couldn't get the Aero kit with the Tech package. I'd be interested to hear if it works without interfering with the sensor.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't have the tech package but GEE35FX does and a few others.. They all have zero problems with the sensors and the aero lip. Many have used the laser cruise and auto stop on long road trips without a hickup.

·
Registered
170 Posts
PMG said:
I don't have the tech package but GEE35FX does and a few others.. They all have zero problems with the sensors and the aero lip. Many have used the laser cruise and auto stop on long road trips without a hickup.
Cool, good to know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Reports are that people were able to use the kit on their tech equipped FX without issue. Although since it isn't recommended, YMMV.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Great pics! Too bad I'm too far away or I'd come down for a few meets! We have very little enthusiasm for anything in Canada (except hockey and beer) so hard to get any meets going up here...

·
Registered
1 Posts
PMG, great look on the FX. What are the specs on your wheels/tires? And who's the owner of the Copper FX45?

As you might notice from the name, I'm in the market for an FX and would love to be part of the 2013 meet.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts