Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annual Chicagoland FX Meet 2012

It's about that time again. A few of us are getting together for a meet and greet in Chicago. We have all the local Chicago guys, Wisconsin and a Canadian member visiting. We will likely meet in the morning and head over for brunch a few hours later.. Format will be similar to last year's. (see link) I will update this thread with more information in the comming week.

Chicago 2011 Meet link: http://www.infinitifx.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=25301&hilit=chicago+meet

If you are interested leave a comment or PM me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
infiniti-dude said:
any idea how far the drive is to chicago from NYC?
We ship our equipment all the time to manhattan, it's about 12-14hrs. Weather is great, and so is the city, worth a wknd trip in!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! I'll PM details end of the week, but it looks like an early morning meet at Adler and then Chinatown for brunch.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I could make the afternoon, but not the morning. Any idea if the photo-shoot will continue in Chinatown? I have a new (to me) camera that's begging for a good workout.

·
Registered
44 Posts
PMG said:
Will be in Chinatown likely until noon then open to suggestions. Know of a good spot in the area?
I know a fantastic spot right off 31st street, but that's coming back towards the lake. The spot off Northernly Island may be a better location for photos, as the location I'm thinking of will have LSD in the background.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
See you guys at 8am at Adler planetarium. If you come later shoot me an email or PM me your # and I'll keep you in the loop.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
No updates of this meet? Pics?

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Nice Pics! :thumbright:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was a good time. There was an install meet in the afternoon as well. We have a few more Chicago members that couldn't make it. Pretty active group here; there's an install meet this Sunday as well.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts