Infiniti FX Forum banner

And the knockoffs keep coming...

3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  liquidFX 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Kia's "Hey, that looks familiar!" knockoff of the FX is nothing new- have you seen how Mercedes-like the Amanti looks from the front, and how Rolls-like it looks from the back?

#5 ·

this looks like a cross between the Murano and FX :roll:

And BMW alsready has rims that look like the one shown on the MAzda on the X5's

#8 ·

BMW X4 Coupe

BMW are aiming to create a niche with a small 4x4 off-roader coupe. Aiming for less sales than the X3, the X4 will be more adventurous with its looks, influenced by the X-Coupe concept seen in 2001 at the Detroit Motor show. Designed to target affluent, design conscious buyers looking for a life-style vehicle. A long nose, low roofline lead to chunky rear wheel arches, which hint at the X4’s crossover nature, while the rear glass hatch covers a substantial load area for a car of this size. Underneath it uses the conventional mechanics of the X3. This means the innovative xDrive 4WD system will delivery the power to the wheel with the most traction in slippery conditions. Smaller and lighter than the X3, it will be more manoeuvrable, while still maintaining the SUV’s off-road ability. The X4 will also benefit from the latest range of valvetronic engines in 2.2 and 3.0-litre petrol, while diesel will have the choice of 2.0 and 3.0 litre Turbo’s. A M-Power version will not be made, instead the flagship will be a 4.0-litre petrol V8 set to appear in the next generation M3. Transmissions will be offered in 5 and 6 speed automatics, as well as manual gearbox with 6 speed.

The X4 will be the first coupe off-roader offered by a mainstream manufacturer therefore, will have lack of direct competition. Due on sale the end of 2007, the X4 should debut at the Detroit Motor Show as BMW predicts the US will be a lucrative market for this vehicle.

more acura

#9 ·
fx still looks the best out of all of these... BMW looks terrible, Acura might look semi-interesting but does not come even close to fx.
BTW, does anyone know what the next generation of fx will look like? Any rumors?

#13 ·
I kinda like the way this looks 8) Being a concept however, who knows what the final product will look like.

#15 ·
Liking the Opel/Saturn lower fascia. Into the aluminum trim...

#17 ·
Anyone see the recent Consumer Reports. If you think those are rip off shots, look at the new Lincoln Aviator for 2007!

Looks like this will be the standard design of "Station Wagons" as time goes on.

#20 ·
liquidFX said:
WOW! That Opel looks sweet! You would definently be the only guy on the block with one of those! Heck, the only guy in the whole country!

Well, I would not be the only one in the country, since Opel is a German car and I guess if this baby will be for real any day, I will see lots of them. :wink:

Axel

#21 ·
Antara looks nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.