Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Letter from Jon Carson to the FA FX group mentioning InfinitiFX.org

There's no greater definition of "irony" than this. FA used to be the resource for FX information, greater than any other site. But between the bannings and the heavy-handed censorship, all the folks who bring most of new information re: the FX are now here (the whole Injen CAI discussion should have been there, for instance), and all that's left are newbies asking the same questions that are buried somewhere in the bowels of FA, many who end up here eventually anyway.

FA, you've brought this need to seek out other forums upon yourself, and you're too blind to see it- but perhaps we should thank Jon Carson for that post- as they say here in Hollywood, "There's no such thing as bad publicity!" If people come here to see what the fuss is about, even better. Let the market decide which is best.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
was just over there reading it along with you and many others, couldn't agree with you more on the free advertising (curiousity!)SonOfaFX / Sept. will have over 500 members here!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I agree with you guys..I just sent him a lenghty PM .The reality is that they/he need to watch their operation and become more responsive and less dictatorial.
It was quite a display of poor public relations.But,it is their problem!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have already received one such email, though childish and obviously composed by someone with low intelligence and poor English writing abilities.
Wow...bow down to the lord and master I guess. :shock: Who does this guy think he is anyway?
The laws of libel... Hello, let me introduce you to the 1st ammendment of the Constitution, which also applies to public forum.

I am glad I found this forum before that one...would have seriously made me think twice about what type of people I was associating myself with by purchasing an FX. :?

·
Registered
882 Posts
FA sucked...like someone previosuly mentioned all that is asked over there are repeated newbie questions...nothing new or innovative is really brought up at that forum. Whatever, this site is a diamond in the rough. Glad to be a part of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.