Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/6568/xtinacar2.jpg

That's Ms. Aguilera in case you couldn't decipher. I've seen this Rolls upclose and the **** thing had the heft and length of a schoolbus. Yet is said to clear 0-60MPH in the mid 5s. BTW, anybody know who that schnook behind the wheel might be ? I'd like to see him try and navigate that monster.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
hey! they copied the Chrysler 300!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Is she wearing a turbin?

·
Registered
105 Posts
i love those cars! i don't really know why? i know they're the type of vehicle that people either love or hate, no inbetween for it.....& i'd venture to say that most hate it. i probably like it cause i can't afford it, but if i could afford it, i'd probably hate it? hehehehe.....i'll take christina though for a night! :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
White is also about the worst appealing color you could get on the Rolls Royce Phantom, let alone any type of ultra comfort limosine. Not too much class unless you are pimpin' 8)

Black looks spectacular and I love the suicide doors with the pull-out umbrellas. At that level, you don't drive those barges, you are driven in them. I would prefer the Mayback 62 instead with 22" Brabus Monoblock VI wheels. :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
pudicus said:
That's Ms. Aguilera in case you couldn't decipher.
I wonder why she is parked in front of a "5 Min. Passport Photo" shop :oops: :shock:

·
Registered
64 Posts
my neighbour gets collected every morning in one of these things.. creamy white colour.. amazing prescence.. very cool car if you are to be driven i think.. but the COST!! $$$$ :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
662 Posts
I saw one during the weekend in Chicago and black one looked nice. I'm not a big fan of its design though. I still like traditional Bentley design better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts