Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hmm, interesting. The holes remind me of the elipsoid patterned wheels on the BMW Z4. Somebody gonna 'chop 'em for us?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I can't decide whether I like the round hole look or not. It'll certainly get you some attention.

Is that even available in our bolt pattern? I remember there is another term for 5x114.3 but not sure I recognize that any of those are the right fit. Also with the smaller offset make sure you verify that our brake caliper will clear... the ones I just got are 30 offset and it is coming pretty close.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dude at the store said they would fit. Thanks for the advise about the calipers Shady.

ShadyJC said:
I can't decide whether I like the round hole look or not. It'll certainly get you some attention.

Is that even available in our bolt pattern? I remember there is another term for 5x114.3 but not sure I recognize that any of those are the right fit. Also with the smaller offset make sure you verify that our brake caliper will clear... the ones I just got are 30 offset and it is coming pretty close.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I like it! I think it should go well with your charcoal FX.

·
Registered
387 Posts
93til said:
Good! But the charcoal is the interior (let's just say black). The exterior is the same as yours.

GraFX35 said:
Oops.

·
Registered
387 Posts
93til said:
Good! But the charcoal is the interior (let's just say black). The exterior is the same as yours.

GraFX35 said:
Oops...will still look great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.