Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are the techs having trouble getting FX's alignment right?

I read similar posts complaining the same thing as my experience....

I had my FX checked at my very first oil change, past friday, for a slight mis-alignment. They said they fixed it. But, after the drive home late evening, I noticed the steering wheel is off-centered now.

So, I took it back this morning, and they seem to have trouble getting it right. The tech apparently says that the alignment numbers are right, but the steering wheel isn't centered. Had to leave the car at the dealer, so I don't miss more time from work.

What's so special about FXs' alignment? Or, is it just the dealer's techs?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
20" are a problem,but a dealer should have the right equipment

I use the best shop in the region,he also has the best equipment,centering the wheel is pretty elementary stuff

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm going to get mine aligned this week. Any suggestion on where to go?? Do any of the chains use the best equipment??

·
Registered
309 Posts
Small performance shop.. No equip...

·
Registered
662 Posts
I had mine redone the wheel alignment/wheel center 3 times so far and it's still off. I'm taking it to Park Ave Infiniti this week to see whether they can fix it before driving down to Philly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.