Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What brand and part number do you guys use for your filters? I heard Wix is a very good choice but still unsure on which specific one to get.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'd also like to know. I heard about Wix through a YouTube video that appears to be science-based (
)

In searching Amazon, I came across a negative review by a Q60 owner that said his HP and fuel efficiency dropped after installing Wix.

Looking forward to hearing more thoughts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually just ordered a Wix 46044 air filter from Amazon and got it yesterday. I will be installing it on my car tomorrow, 7/25 and will update on fuel mileage and any noticeable HP difference.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Sweet. Thank you so much TommyCMO!

on a side note, does CMO refer to marketing? I'm also in marketing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay so, the WIX 46044 engine air filter was actually for years 2009+ and mine is a 2008; so it was obviously too small. I got that returned and ordered the correct filter-
Wix 46116.
And it’s been a week or so since I got it and I’ve just now had time to replace it. I’ll be sure to update on MPG and performance later on.

CMO is actually just the first 3 numbers on my plates, I couldn’t just be “Tommy” lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same fuel mileage and performance... at least not noticeable performance gains. It just clears your mind when you know you have a good quality clean air filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts