Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love her:
(that's 105 degrees on the Tech screen- my cameraphone sometimes takes sh!tty pictures- but y'all know I love hot weather, ****, I keep my A/C at 80)

or hate her:
(that bottom price is $2.999 for 91 at a self-serve gas station, but they're widely known for being more expensive than most; it's really "only" 2.399 most places)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kenny...you're crazy!! My house was 87 degrees inside when I got home yesterday and that's in Camarillo. :shock: Does Arizona appeal to you at all?! Something's wrong with your thermostat to enjoy being that hot... :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PIR8KAZ said:
My house was 87 degrees inside when I got home yesterday and that's in Camarillo.
I used to keep the A/C set to 82 in my last place with central air. I just don't like it cold!

Does Arizona appeal to you at all?!
I've never been- but I've been in TX in July. Didn't bother me at all. :)

Something's wrong with your thermostat to enjoy being that hot... :lol:
Nah, seriously- I had to put the A/C in manual mode yesterday and divert the air- while I like how the A/C dehumidifies the air, even at 80 it was just blowing too cold for me- my hands and face were freezing as the A/C tried to adjust for the 20-degree differential between the inside and the outside of the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've never been- but I've been in TX in July. Didn't bother me at all. :)
TX....my home state! Actually, I'm "Texacali" (born here, raised in Austin and now I'm back here). July in TX is MISERABLE with the humidity and all. Just thinking about it brings back memories...the outside of buildings covered in crickets...the sounds of cicadas singing all night...taking a shower and walking outside and losing that "shower fresh feeling" immediately. Yuck...you're still nuts, but I like ya anyway. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts