Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I would like to add an aftermarket radio/display unit to my 2004 Infiniti FX35. I have transferred the original display unit to another location but having problems my car's the radio inputs matching the wire colors of my aftermarket harness to my new display harnesses. The harnesses themselves match but not the wiring colors, so I'm a concern I may screw something up.

I found several wiring diagrams that apparently are standard examples of my car's wiring colors design, but they do not match what I'm actually seeing coming into the car's harness at the defined pins.

I'm including some images of what colors I'm seeing coming out of my 10 pins and 6 pins harnesses. I'm also including a basic harness connector for my car schematic of the pins harnesses as I thought would match my car but it does not. in addition, the 10 pin harness of my cars has two empty pins slots (B, F), which for all intent were shown in the schematic as being part of the speaker system, which just further confuses me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts