Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list of random mechanical issues with my car. My driver side window was slow to roll up, I would have to shut the car off for a bit and turn it back on in order for it to roll up.
About a month ago, my car would not start, no power, only flickering lights along the inside by floor where it says infiniti. The alarm would randomly go off and then the car would start. My first thought was my battery in the key fob, changed it, nothing. Called a locksmith and got a new key. We had to jump the battery to the car to get it to start. It ran fine for a few days, then the same issue happened again. Took it to a shop and they said that my sensor had fallen off under my break pedal and that is what was causing it, i don't think that was correct and was charged for it. After this it ran fine for a few days again but noticed it was beginning to be a bit laggy. Car started the same thing again with it not starting and the alarm randomly was going off then it would start again once alarm would go off. I got a new battery for the car, ran fine for a couple days, same thing. Parked it for a few days and then no life to it at all, tried to jump it - nothing. My mobile mechanic checked all fuses, all seemed fine but something is drawing the battery. Got a stronger battery charger and car started finally, drove it a few miles and all seemed ok until all lights interior, dash lights and exterior went out, car slowed down and then I pulled over and parked it. Jumped it again-nothing. We checked all fuses on IPDM. Not sure if there is an electrical issue? alternator? some unknown fuse? body control sensor? cam shaft sensor? A month of this and super frustrated. Any thoughts? May have to take it to a dealership. Thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts