Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about adding a Stillen exhaust to my FX45. I had one on my old FX35 and loved it. But it did lose some of the low end torque. Does anyone here have the 45 w Stillen exhaust, & Do you love it???

·
Registered
942 Posts
Did your Stillen hold up on the FX35? There has been reports of surface rust. I know one that has the Stillen on a FX45 -- it does sound awesome, better so than Invidia true dual.

I opted for HKS.

PlatinumFx said:
Thinking about adding a Stillen exhaust to my FX45. I had one on my old FX35 and loved it. But it did lose some of the low end torque. Does anyone here have the 45 w Stillen exhaust, & Do you love it???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my Stillen exhaust held up fine, but thats cause I baby the **** outta my cars. I used a chrome polish solution that made it sparkle. Thinking about putting the Exhaust on, but the difference was on my FX35 I had the spacer, pullies, air intake, headers, and the exhaust. I was just short of the Super Charger.

Im just concerned since there's not a lot out there for a 45, does just adding an exhaust really add that much more power & Growl ?

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
PlatinumFx said:
Im just concerned since there's not a lot out there for a 45, does just adding an exhaust really add that much more power & Growl ?
Apparently the best bang for buck mod is changing the fan to an electric fan...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Unichip tuning, efan, headers, cams, intake, exhaust, pulley (if developed, add your name to the gb if you want).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who would you recommend for an intake. I didn't see that stillen made one, I love their parts. But I'm open to other company ideas. Also, whats an efan, that ones new to me

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
PlatinumFx said:
who would you recommend for an intake.
Only one that I know of is JWT... made special for a group buy but I think they will still make one-offs... might wanna ask kieranlavin for more info...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts