Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- my brother in law has an Acura RSX type S and is interested in doing some minor modifications to it... intake, exhaust, etc. Can one of you guys point me in the direction of a good forum for Acura owners to get more information?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
http://www.acurainspired.com I'm on there alot!

My previous car was a 03 TL type S.

Acuraworld is a cool place...You can find good deals on parts and group buys,

acura-tl.com sux balls...bad mods

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Evohybrid said:
www.clubrsx.com should be the biggest rsx forum around.
Thanks Evohybrid, I found that one yesterday, you're right, it seems to be group of pretty knowledgable people there. I'm going to help my bro-in-law pimp out his car... intake, exhaust, lowering springs, new HU and amp, engine dress-up, etc. Always fun to spend someone else's money!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Evohybrid said:
Let me know if you need anything for the RSX, I carry pretty much all the brands. I have Injen intake instock for both RSX base and the Type S.
See you've got a website :shock: What can you do for your fellow FXers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I carry all major import brands for generally imports. There isn't much out there for the FX but if you need anything, let me know, I can check it up for you.
Awhile back we did a GB on AV electronics, couple FX'ers participated.

·
Registered
882 Posts
how about a gb on stillen strut bars :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, the greatest help Evohybrid can do for us collectively is to tell the manufacturers he deals with that there is an unmet demand for aftermarket parts for the FX platform. In his capacity as a dealer/distributor I think it would carry more weight than random emails from individuals.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh believe me, I have a FX and I know how much I want to mod mine. I actually want HKS to develope their Rotex supercharger kit for the FX45 but I think it's a no go. Other than that, most manufacture just don't think there is enough demand for the FX in general.
Example, this community just hit 1000 member I think...
I would say probably 20% of us would heavily modify our FX. Compare to Z and G community, they have 40000 member on my350z.com alone and counting.

Oh, I don't carry Stillen products. They are overpriced with what they are made out of and way bad on their post sale customer services. Don't flame, I have been in this business for over six years now.

·
Registered
882 Posts
are there any alternatives to the Stillen stb that you know of?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
hey evo, i didnt realize that you had that store next to the bungalow :D

i drive by there all the time and see some FX's parked on the street there in front of the shop.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Evohybrid said:
haha, yea the silver one is mine and the white one is my partner's.
next time i'm by there, ill have to stop by when i see the FX's out there.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Interesting...we're in there all the time...take my wife's Grand Prix to the Goodyear, and use PR Partner's. I recall seeing someone driving an FX as I stood outside the Goodyear one day...think it was a white one, the guy (Asian fellow) stared back at me cuz I was eye-ballen it...maybe it was your partners...he parked it behind a few highly modded vehicles.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Evohybrid:

Do you know of a manufacturer that sells REAR shock tower braces for the FX35/45?

Btw, I'm heading to Chester, VA. for about (2) weeks around X-mas to visit my parents who live there. I wish that I could pick up something for my FX45 while I'm there. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts