Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
acceleration when rolling at 60, hesitation? anybody else, if i gun it, it takes 2 to 4 second to make it move fast. usually on my other cars, when i gun it at rolling, its instant drop of gear and fly.
anybody else notice it? :shock:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
OUTRAGEOUS FX 45 said:
acceleration when rolling at 60, hesitation? anybody else, if i gun it, it takes 2 to 4 second to make it move fast. usually on my other cars, when i gun it at rolling, its instant drop of gear and fly.
anybody else notice it? :shock:
is this 45 brand new? i just traded an 03 35 for a new 45 and i have hesitation as well. this is most likely (and i mean 99.99% probable) becuase you need to break in the engine and more importantly, train the ECU. this means that once the engine is broken in, you really need to drive it hard :) the ecu will adjust to let in more air, etc.. and performance will go thru the roof.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
is there a picture to go with this?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
then why is this in Pictures ?? :?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
revOevoM said:
then why is this in Pictures ?? :?
ha! didnt even see that. :lol:

...not sure....

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
and btw, brad, shouldn't your sig be updated until all those mods are retrofitted? :shock:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
revOevoM said:
and btw, brad, shouldn't your sig be updated until all those mods are retrofitted? :shock:
ya know, i was thining that myself :) . i figure id just leave it there if anyone was looking for someone who had done those kind of mods for info, etc....

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
i'm glad you saw it 'cause now it's here :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.