Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics soon.

Anyways they are amazingly blue! I really like em. Light output is less than the stock bulbs but not to the exaggerated point that I had an impression of from reading in the forums.

When driving next to a car with stock bulbs it makes the other car look as if it has halogens instead of HIDs!

Also I changed my city lights to premium whites and they used to match my HIDs, but with the 8ks they now look yellow. :eek:

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks to Esemes for his bulbs! They are awesome!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Ak1nza said:
Pics soon.

Anyways they are amazingly blue! I really like em. Light output is less than the stock bulbs but not to the exaggerated point that I had an impression of from reading in the forums.

When driving next to a car with stock bulbs it makes the other car look as if it has halogens instead of HIDs!

Also I changed my city lights to premium whites and they used to match my HIDs, but with the 8ks they now look yellow. :eek:

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks to Esemes for his bulbs! They are awesome!
you're welcome....

im glad you like em..... (have you noticed the added reflections??) neat eh??

·
Registered
443 Posts
i want to see a picture from outside of the car....

hum...
anyway,, i found it using the search function...

but i can't find the same brand on internet...

·
Registered
235 Posts
sorry for asking a dumb question..

in order to change the headlight bulbs, did you need to take the entire headlight cluster out or did you just reach in there with your hands? How about the other bulbs?

·
Registered
882 Posts
For all the bulbs you just need to reach in there. I thought the turn signal bulbs would be hard but they were easy. I replaced them with the APC chrome bulbs.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
mushu, where did you get your turn signal bulbs?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I bought them online at Pepboys. Problem is that they don't fit. The bulb size is correct but the bulb bottom housing needs to be shaved a little. Nothing major. Witha sharp knife it chisles away easily. I will post pics later this evening.

·
Registered
882 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts