Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random Tech said they would make a decision on our hi flow cat once they had dimensions and pictures(whether a specific model or a universal fit).I will take pictures and dimensions on Tuesday,while at Paddock for my CAI

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I just wanted to say I (and all us other '45ers, I'm sure) appreciate the work you're doing to track down these upgrades.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I've been reading about RT cats failing alot with little support from RT.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A Buick friend and now a Subaru nut directed me to them as well as Jason at Perf Nissan...but I will ask around

I am mystifed by the lack of attention the 45 gets,but I will stay on it.How many were sold...anyone know(I had heard that 60-70% of fx sales were 35)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
70% + / that's why esemes left ! he had blood type : A mod. - couldn't handle it stock. maybe you can show him the way back.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maybe 45s aren't being stocked by some dealers in some parts of the country, but that sure doesn't seem to be the case here in the DC area. One dealer shows 15 45s and 48 35s, another 25 45s and 72 35s and a third with 7 45s and 19 35s.

The percentage of 45s is just about 25% which is close to what others have been saying about the split between 45s and 35s. With just over 27,000 FXs sold in 2003 and 14,000 for the first 6 months of June, there are a few beasts out there...

Gary

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
grmensz said:
Maybe 45s aren't being stocked by some dealers in some parts of the country, but that sure doesn't seem to be the case here in the DC area. One dealer shows 15 45s and 48 35s, another 25 45s and 72 35s and a third with 7 45s and 19 35s.
It could be that they just can't sell them. Regardless, I was just reporting what the dealer at Grubbs Infiniti posted on FA a couple months ago (and Grubbs is one of the larger dealers in the country). If they can't sell enough to keep a few on the lot, then I'd assume other dealers are having a hard time justifying the expense as well.

The percentage of 45s is just about 25% which is close to what others have been saying about the split between 45s and 35s. With just over 27,000 FXs sold in 2003 and 14,000 for the first 6 months of June, there are a few beasts out there...
Where did you find the breakdown of sales? I've looked at the Nissan sales numbers per month and did not see seperate 35 and 45 numbers. Basing it on what the dealers have on the lot seems highly error prone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts