Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done 30k service last saturday: engine oil, coolant, differential oil, brake flush, tire balancing/rotation...etc.
Next day I noticed NO coolant in the tank. With engine running warm, the coolant comes back but still way way below the MIN level, just at the level of the hose.
Next thing, my wheel lock key was gone. Probably the tech. forgot to put it back.
Next, my engine cover was covered with all the white stain from(I believe)the coolant.
Lastly, my brakes vibrate when braking at highway speed. They said I need resurfacing rotors and pads but could do it because the brake pads are backordered. I have to live with that for a few more days.

Today, just called the advisor about the problems and he said the tech did not use my wheel lock key because he could not find it :x He used their own. :?:
As far as the coolant issue, he did not even want to hear my story and just told me to come in to fix it.

I am so mad :evil: I need another dealer please.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Low coolant issue.. It happend to me while I was driving my wife BMW about 10 yrs ago. Dealer didn't fill it up all the way and the I saw the engine temp was going up. Luckily I stoppped the car before engine got fried and it was towed to the dealer. So, I spent about an hour at the dealer and snow's coming down. Rear drive, summer tire... It was no fun. :(

·
Registered
706 Posts
Seriously, tell them you want your money back for the inconvenience of having to return. Tell them you either refund my money or you will find another dealer.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Which dealership did you go to?

I just went this morning because they fixed the seat rock problem but the tech broke my seat control and tried to just glue it Back on :evil:

Needless to say the seat controller fell off the other day and that how I discovered the problem. They agreed to fix the problem and was very apolgetic. This was at Serramanto Infiniti

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mushutofu said:
Which dealership did you go to?
Infiniti of Pleasanton. They are the closest one. The two adivsors over there are terrible. They seems not to trust customers' words.

Peninisula Infiniti....I have no experience with the service there but the salesman I worked with was terrible, that's why I end up buying from Pleasanton infiniti.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Try Serramonte Infiniti...service is ok but the peeps are nice. I trust them more because they were once tech and so they actually worked on the cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts