Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new FX35, It has 22's with Eibach springs which have been cut. it's not low enough and the truth is I'm not so crazy about the car... The car has the tech package and drives beautifully but I miss having a sports car. Anyways let me know what you think and don't bother bugging me about the cut spring, because the truth is I am going to cut them even more...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Drop the rails and it will seem lower!

What is the tire sze?With 22,there is only so low you can go,but your car your dreams.Isn't that ride going to get stiffer as you cut?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yea

Don't like it! :?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
brnjug said:
Drop the rails and it will seem lower!
I see that you employed another Lowering illusion trick also ... painted the lower clading :wink: any flaking or chipping issues? ...and how long ago since you had them sprayed?

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Re: Yea

GraFX35 said:
jorgemiranda said:
Don't like it! :?
Yep.
I also don't like the fact that you can see everything inside the wheel housing. I love jimsbmw FX because what you see are those amazing Brembos he has on. This one is too low, I mean, why would you buy a crossover and want to make it as low as a sports car if it really isn't. In my opinion the stock Eibach set up looks really awesome, but I don't really like anything lower than that. I don't like the rims either... Just my own opinion

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like your ride sticky its different 8) not just another FX, it catches your eye. Im blocks away from Whittier Blvd. were you see alot ( if not all) of custom cars slammed. But any lower and your just for cruzin around watching every bump, then your really going to miss the sports car. Big brakes will look good and hey bro put some shine on your tires.
Your ride looks tight, thanks for sharing pic's.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Its not bad, does need a big brake kit, but you can also consider ordering the Intrax 1.8" kit that should be released soon since you can also match it with the camber kit which is in stock right now so you still have the lowered look and perform even better. Was never into the cut springs. Also when the Taiwan adjustable shocks do come out, you can even get it lower than you have now.

Jim

·
Registered
309 Posts
I 2nd what BABA LuWEE said.. I like that you have a different look and definitely looks bad A... That color looks great with chrome rims and I'm sure you usually have the tires shinin.. My only concern is just as jimsbmw said. Do it right, wait for the 1.8" springs to come out, you don't want to be riding down the road in a 40+k auto and have it ride like a teenagers hoopty... To many conservative FX'ers out there already, way to step out.. Big breaks and slammed is so high po lookin...

·
Registered
309 Posts
BTW, throw on some 20mm wheel spacers and your perfect as is.. Those things wil be flush and your gap will be gone...

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
It seems IMO......that sticky did the "post & run" :roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.