Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I believe it all depends on the offset of the wheel. I would call Tirerack or the manufacturer of the wheel to find out.
Sorry for not answering your question directly...

·
Registered
779 Posts
is a 45 offset better or worse?
Can't help you here Robby as I don't know the stock wheel numbers. Sorry... :(

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Robby

I was running 22 x 9.5 with 285 35 tires. but 265 35 will work too.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
There was no rubbing at all, I ran with 22 x 9.5 with et 35 wheels Davici pasha wheels.

Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
jimsbmw said:
There was no rubbing at all, I ran with 22 x 9.5 with et 35 wheels Davici pasha wheels.

Jim
shi* i just saw that i posted my first post in the wrong area. sorry. reading this post answers some of my questions. But i will repaste it here anyways. sorry but help me if u can thnx..

Hey everyone im new here to the site. My name is Tashi and i love sports cars and my new FX. Check out my sig for my projects. :D I got my FX35 aug last year its silver and black interior. I love it! i like it in the snow too just as it is its a ****%&g blast! Anyway i am looking at a site http://www.iforged.com and i want to get a 22 inch rim im looking at the "sprint" model. I have a few options witch are 22x8 1/2 with offset of +35 back and +45 front with a staggered lip of 3 inch back and 2 1/2 inch front but only 8 1/2 wide uhhhhh!??.. Or go with a 22x9 1/2 same size lip all the way around with a lip size of 2 1/2 inch. Im not sure of the offset, but im wondering if anyone has run a 22x9 1/2 inch rim and if so did u have to do any mods to make it fit. i also am about to purchase a lowering spring kit for the FX at the same time. Will the rim hit the front springs. And i guess my final question is does anyone have any idea what would be the lowest offset i can run with a 22x9 1/2 rim, im looking to get a way deeper lip then 2 1/2 inch..? :p

·
Registered
599 Posts
Golfhawk. Could we have more pics of your car? Looks pretty hot with those rims.

Maybe some shots from the side?

8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to correct my earlier post where I said I had 305/45/22 on my FX45. I was wrong, I have 305/40/22. I have corrected (edited) it in my above post, but wanted to make special note of it.

If anyone purchased a 305/45/22 after reading my post, I am terribly sorry for the wrong information.

305/40/22 does fit with slight rubbing on the spring perch when the car leans in corners. Nothing that bothered me or caused any kind of damage, just a smooth spot on the perch.

Again, sorry for the incorrect information before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts