Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 fx35 having steering wheel wobbling issues, as well as car vibration. Tried many different tires and problem continues. Some tire shops say that the problem is related with 21 inch wheel rims (oem wheel rim of fx50 2011) I'm using. None of the wheel rim seem bent, but balancing weights required are always around 100 grams per rim side. I appreciate some feedback to understand if the 21 inch wheel rims are not suitable for 2006 fx35, or the wheel rims may not be in proper conditions. Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2007 FX with 21" OEM Enkei running on Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 275/45/21 no issues on this end. Not sure if a year makes a difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your feedback. Good to know that somebody is using the same offset without problems.

I replaced many parts trying to fix the issue (like all wheel bearings and steering box), and several wheel alignments (as per 20" wheel specs) on different shops, but no improvements so far.

Maybe I will have a look on the front struts, axles or driveshaft. No more ideas come to my mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts