Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20's or 22's , that is the question. Will 20's with eibach's look good enough? Well, we know 22's look good but will the ride be jeopardized? (its already a little bumpy) Im stuck between a 20 and a 22 . I can't decide on my own , need some help plz :p

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I have gone from 22 to 20 and now maybe back to 22. I have also lowered mine with Eibach, and honestly with 22 I got better cornering and at high speeds its more stable than with 20's. I like the look especially when lowered with the 22's.

Jim

·
Registered
365 Posts
the ride with 22's is not bad at all. I was expecting a bumpy ride, but really, its not worse than the 20s.

know that tire selection is a factor also. I would guarantee that the ride would not be so good with, say, Goodyear GT II's!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well my first set, I went with Nitto 555 in 285 35 22 and the ride was fine, and it stuck like glue when taking corners.

Jim

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
azwcat22 said:
the ride with 22's is not bad at all. I was expecting a bumpy ride, but really, its not worse than the 20s.

know that tire selection is a factor also. I would guarantee that the ride would not be so good with, say, Goodyear GT II's!
I see that you've got your 22's and are selling your Stock Chromies & are on the GB list for Eibach lowering springs :roll: WOW! ~ Any pics. of your new 22's yet?

·
Registered
365 Posts
You mean you can't tell from my avatar?? :) I'll put up a pic in the Pictures section..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.