Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted this but the post is nowhere to be found.

Anyway, long story short, I slid off the road on a muddy rainy day, and some jeep guys pulled me out. When they did my FX got dragged along the embankment and scratched all along the right side. USAA insurance totaled the car, I kept it and had it vinyl wrapped and also got new wheels and some other cosmetic changes.

Stuck! The truck here was unable to pull me out. It took 2 jeeps and a winch.

The damage...

Now some of you might hate these mods, smaller wheels and matte vinyl wrap, but I think it turned out good.

3m Matte Grey Aluminum wrap
Chrome delete
Ceramic top coat
Ceramic tint
19 inch Black Rhino Warlord wheels with continental all terrain tires. Same outer diameter as stock.

Thanks for looking. All in all I like it a lot, and it was half the price that the insurance got quoted for the full return to stock cost. Ill be listing the 2012 21 inch LTD turbine wheels in the Colorado area if anyone around there is interested. Tires even have some tread left.

Thanks

Bryan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ive also thought about adding a few LED lights on the roof rack, and offsetting the tires out a bit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think it looks better now than it did before, a lot better, nice work!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I really wanted the Black Rhino York wheels, but discount tires didn't have them in stock at any warehouse. These turned out nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts