Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just thought I would share a pic. Its not the best picture and I do intend on getting some better pics. My buddy loved my 05 FX and bought a new 2011. I have to say the 2011 is sweet, but I still love the lines of my 05 ! More pics to come one day..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bionic Cheetah without question nicer looking vehicle; designers nailed it first time round.
2nd Gen looks like a lazy facelift, ie: cheesy fender vent (what were they thinking??) and bloated front-end.
No offense to 2nd Gen'ers.. still a great lookin ride compared to most.. especially the FX50S.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The first gen looks more sporty and raw. But the 2009+ has a more refined and upscale look. I like the look of the first gen better, but would love to switch to a 2009+ interior. Then the FX would look perfect in my opinion. Maybe one day I will do a retro-mod that will combine the look of the old FX with the improvements made to the newer generation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the look of the 05 best. I wonder my friends if you could put the 5.0 litre form a fx50 in a fx 45...
If you asked a hundred people 88 would say the 05 looks best!!!
It would be very easy to upgrade the interior but the engine swap might be a bit of work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts