Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After came back from a week vacation, My 09Fx35 Awd with 196k miles recently having issues; it doesn't crank, just a single click noise even with battery is connected to a jumper. And they key is inserted into the slot in dashboard.
Could it be the relay, and where is it located?

Prior to that, the car throwing a lot of codes for a while that caused Abs,brake, Awd, Ses warning light to lite up:
1. P0500
2. P02A00
3. P02A03
4. P0024

May i know where is the location of vss/speed sensor that caused p0500/vehicle speed sensor A? Is it in the tranny or which wheels?

Regarding p02A00 and p02A03: will replacing 2 o2 sensor located before catalytic solve this issue?

Regarding p0024: do i need to replace the magnet retarder on the driver side?

Any suggestion is appreciates. Thank you

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After i put new battery and new starter relay inside ipdm, i was able to start it after 3-4 attempts of clicks in the morning. But when engine is hot, it started on first attempt. So i belief starter need to be replaced.

i replaced #2 coil and sparkplug, engine runs very smooth now and tranny shifting good.
I also replaced 4 wheel speed sensors.

New codes now:p02A00 and p0500 and speedometer still not working.
Abs, brake, slip, Vdc, Awd still lite up. And i need to pass Calif smog

any suggestion/thought?

thanks

· Registered
2005 FX45 120K miles
186 Posts
See this thread for more information about the AC-Amplifier and how it interacts with the ECM.

In addition, there is a section on VSS... on or near page 689 and page 1069 if you download the 2004 FX45 Manual I keep in my library... on this website:

Notice it mentions the AC-Amplifier in the troubleshooting section below.

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle

That said, maybe you just need to clean the connectors, but I would clean your fuses next to the emergency brake since these power the AC-Amp and BCM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts