Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of 2009 FX35. The car is in excellent condition and has about 39K. However, tires would need to be replaced soon. I have 18" original Bridgestone tires. Per my conversation with tech @ America’s Tire, he suggested new tires Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 265/60R-18 110V BW $205/ea. The exact replacement Bridgestone tires are actually $232 ea. Does anyone have any comments? I am open to suggestions, other brands, etc. I had tremendous success, when I replaced original tires on my previous car (Audi TT) with other brand tires since the noise that I was always complaining about, had practically disappeared. I appreciate any suggestions. I live in San Jose, CA and we practically have no winter (we do get rains for about 3-4 weeks, but thats about it). However, I am a skier and take the car to the snow in Tahoe once a month, or sometimes more often.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I recently replaced the tires on my 09 FX35. I was steered away from the Alenzas at Costco. The guy helping me had a set and said they dropped is MPG significantly. We head to the Sierra often for skiing and have never had issues with traction on the orignals, so I just went with the original tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in a similar dilemma with my FX35 replacement tires, however I need all seasons due to some snow in my area. I was steered from Alenza by dealer today saying they weren't the "right size" . It's between Dueler (originals) and Potenza which seem to be highly recommended but not for snow. I'd stick with either original or Potenza if you're not concerned about winter conditions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts