Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have an issue with my rear lifegate (hatch). It seems that it just stopped working all of a sudden with no previous issues from before. After searching tirelessly online I've read about a blown fuse or messed acuator but here is the problem: I looked at my fuse boxes (driver side and engine) and cannot figure out for the life of me which fuse goes to the rear liftgate.

Can someone show me a diagram or instruct me on which fuse it is so that I can check if it is a blown out fuse?

Please and thank you

Vince

·
Registered
16 Posts
are all of the doors unlocked? i am having a problem with one of my actuators which sometimes keeps one or more doors from locking or unlocking when using the fob or unlock switch. my hatch wont open unless all of the doors are unlocked, if you have a faulty actuator then one or more doors may be staying locked and keeping the hatch from opening.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Just look and see which one is blown. If you can't visually determine which one, then you can pull them one by one and use a fuse tester to check which one is blown...

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's supposedly the one by the battery the 1st 15amp Fuze on the bottom half on the left. But I'm having the same problem I have to manually open it and it will pull it back in but won't release

1 - 4 of 4 Posts