Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any part #'s for manufacturer names for these? I have been searching on/off for almost a year trying to find one. Ebay just lists the cone filter.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
The 45 was always limited in the mods available. The only reason that the 35 had so many mods was because you could use the same pieces as the G35 or 350Z. Unfortunately I don'e recall any aftermarket intakes ever being available for the 45. Just the oiled cone filters like from jdm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that blows. I know about the R2C one, but I never see a price for it. 300 bucks? Not sure if I want to spend that if I can get an adapter to bolt onto my Mass Air Flow Sensor and then put on a cone filter.

What is the general consensus on the resonators on the intake tubing? Remove it or leave it on?

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
I think once I factor in the LMS tube and stillen intake I probably spent about $300 on mine. Resonator off was the only reason to get the LMS.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well that blows. I know about the R2C one, but I never see a price for it. 300 bucks? Not sure if I want to spend that if I can get an adapter to bolt onto my Mass Air Flow Sensor and then put on a cone filter.

What is the general consensus on the resonators on the intake tubing? Remove it or leave it on?

That is what I did, I created my adapter from eBay parts for a total of $45. I now I am working on the template to create the heat protector so that I can make it a true CAI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts