Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! My wife's 2006 FX35 with 125k is having heater/AC blower motor issues. It won't come on when start the vehicle, sometimes not at all. However, it will come on intermittently (when ever it wants). I've replaced the blower motor, the unified meter/AC Amp and fuse relay located under the hood. Still to no avail. The weather is extremely hot at present and I am (bald) pulling my hair out trying to resolve this problem. She really enjoys her FX35 and I don't want to get rid of it. Has anyone experienced this problem...better yet, can someone Please HELP!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had that problem a year ago with my 2006 FX35. The heater fan would come on intermittently. The problem is the "blower relay" is going out. Go to Infiniti online and search for this number: 25232XB. A diagram (F) will pop up with the location of the relay. There's a fuse box down below on the driver's side right next to the parking brake. Open the panel and unscrew the fuse/relay board. The relay will be right "behind" the board.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had that problem a year ago with my 2006 FX35. The heater fan would come on intermittently. The problem is the "blower relay" is going out. Go to Infiniti online and search for this number: 25232XB. A diagram (F) will pop up with the location of the relay. There's a fuse box down below on the driver's side right next to the parking brake. Open the panel and unscrew the fuse/relay board. The relay will be right "behind" the board.
Okay. So they do sell that part separately? One person said they do, another guy said I have to buy whole blower for switch :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts