Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a 2006 FX 45 in Beryllium with brick interior and 98,500 miles. Beautiful looking! Overall great shape with a few quirks that can be easily repaired. Has towing package, lane departure, intermittent cruise control, etc. I was thinking about selling it and wanted to see if there is any appetite for this on the forum since it has somewhat of a cult following.

Reason I am selling is I prefer a 3 row as I have to kids now. Please let me know if you have an interest. I’m located in Doral (Miami) Florida.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've always loved the brick interior on these FX's and noticed your FX45 has the brick. I'm new to the forum so can't PM yet, but wanted to get some more info on the car as well. What are the quirks it has? Also, what are you asking for the FX45? If you have any photos available, would love to see some pics of the car as well. Feel free to email me if easier ecogs21atgmaildotcom. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.