Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my 2005 Tail light today but they forgot the back up light so I can not install it yet. Just ordered them today, (I did ask for the whole tail light assembly when I ordered the parts). Will post some pics once I get the parts in.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
still not really feeling the new tailights yet, but pls post up some pics upon installation if you can...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Wow, Jim. You're getting new header and now taillights. You can start your own Infiniti(or any brand) aftermarket distributor in Asia :) . Infiniti's opening its new dealers in Korea in May.

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
topguy said:
Wow, Jim. You're getting new header and now taillights. You can start your own Infiniti(or any brand) aftermarket distributor in Asia :) . Infiniti's opening its new dealers in Korea in May.

Have fun!
Doing something else and will post pics after its done. Now waiting for the headers to arrive and the LED for the rear lights, and hopefully my 6000K philips HID bulbs for my head lights will be here tomorrow too.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
jimsbmw said:
topguy said:

Have fun!
Doing something else and will post pics after its done. Now waiting for the headers to arrive and the LED for the rear lights, and hopefully my 6000K philips HID bulbs for my head lights will be here tomorrow too.

Jim
LEDs doesn't come installed into the tail lights?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the reverse light, saw it here and it looked brighter than stock need the extra light.

Jim

·
Registered
662 Posts
shong43826 said:
topguy said:

Have fun!
do you know where in korea they are opening?
Probably in Seoul first, right? I heard it from my friend who was the Mercedes-Benz distributor in Korea.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I mean my fog lights not my head light.

Jim 8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well for the left and right turn signal cost me 190 a side and for the tail light section will know in a few days since it should be sent out to me this friday.

Jim

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
jimsbmw said:
Well for the left and right turn signal cost me 190 a side and for the tail light section will know in a few days since it should be sent out to me this friday.

Jim
So a minimum of $380 - probably over $400 :shock: I'm glad red is my wife's favorite color. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am figuring about under 600 for the whole setup.

Jim

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
searching in circles? ...just try askJC.com :D Again you find a winner! (how about engine 1/2 cover from a Z to fit FX with C plenum?) askJC.com :shock: Bling ! Bling !!

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
searching in circles? ...just try askJC.com :D Again you find a winner! (how about engine 1/2 cover from a Z to fit FX with C plenum?) askJC.com :shock: Bling ! Bling !!
Performance Nissan has the OEM 350Z covers for $85. Nissanparts4less.com has them for $92 (will ask Curtis tomorrow for a "better" price :p).

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally got my revere section of the 2005 tail light, hope to get it installed sometime today.

Jim

now just have to kick jayden's ass since my headers and grille are still missing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts