Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some shots of a loaded 2005 FX35 in the new Sapphire Blue color. Since this has the Sport Package, note the clear tail-lamps. No pics of the dark chrome grill but honestly I can't tell the difference in certain lighting conditions.:p Additional changes include a stamped center console and a new engine cover.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a black 2005 FX25. Like the clear lenses with this color! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Great Pics Geo!

You can see the happy salesman in the bumper :lol:

But....on the black '05 does anyone else think the tips look pushed inward? :?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hmmm, those clear tail lights... How much were they again?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i do not like the clear tails on the black!!! The red stands out so much more and define the rear I believe.

·
Registered
235 Posts
RascalsObsidiansMaul said:
i do not like the clear tails on the black!!! The red stands out so much more and define the rear I believe.
I disagree...I thought the clear tail looks the best on black FX since it really stands out..i think the clear tail looks better with darker colour in general.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
RascalsObsidiansMaul said:
Deffinitely agree. The red reflectors and thrid brake light look really out of place with the clear tails as well. That stamped AL trim has got to go. Yet again glad I got an '03. :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Model Year 05 Seat Alert!!! See leather defect post.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
GeoFX said:
Here's a black 2005 FX25. Like the clear lenses with this color! :)
I thought this would be a good opportunity to show an '03 with upgraded '05 Sport Tail lights. Also over the course of time on this site we've seen everything from '03 - '05's & FX 35's all the way up to a rebadged FX 55! If Geo doesn't mind a little lite humor, I can't remember the last time a member Downgraded to an FX25, can you? :shock: j/k (please pardon my humor)
Forgive my silliness, but this one also comes with the Red Shed option too :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If Geo doesn't mind a little lite humor, I can't remember the last time a member Downgraded to an FX25, can you? j/k (please pardon my humor)
You know what I meant...:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts