Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Looks like I found a car for my fiance... :wink:
She will need to replace hers in a year or so.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
OK GUYS! Couple of days ago, I went to a research study on cars! NEW IS, G, TL and 330.

EXTERIOR
The IS looks very different in person. The front is HOT! I mean really HOT! The back is little better than OK, but nothing spectacular. From the side the car looks kind of awkward. The front part looks very nice but the back is bulky and doesn't flow with the front. So the lines of the car is all messed up by the back.

INTERIOR
Interior is very very nice! My buddy has '05 LS430 and I'm telling you IS has more luxurious interior! Very comfortable yet tight. However, it had wood center consol which I hate, and stereo buttons and surroundings were painted plastic (not bad, but not aluminum). For Interior if needed '05 G's aluminum or TL's (blackened, or whatever they call that) aluminum, which was the best.

The 3-series (old one) looked and felt so old next to other 3 cars. The new 3-series (which I don't like in the pics) better be very good or it is not going to stand a chance against Japanese trio, especially since IS will have IS250 and IS350.

Overall, I got to say that when my FX45 payments are over, I will defiantly look at IS350 along with the new FX ;). I got to say that if the back didn't look that bad to me I'd take that car over other 3 any day. This is coming from a die hard Infiniti/Nissan fan.
Hey, IS can be very very good but it'll never come close the the GCOUPE!!! . :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a euro-spec car. US market is supposed to get 3.5L 280HP six. I wouldn't rush to label it BMW slayer just yet; especially since the M45 didn't have to sweat before spanking the new GS430. While being merely a japanese Beemer :twisted: .
Otherwise - looking good. The current IS is too tired, washed-up and its retirement is long overdue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.