Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen quite a bit of 2005 G35 strut bars for sale and was wondering if the fitment would also work on my 2005 fx35 rwd. Has anyone done this?

Anything still for sale that someone recommends? There is some body roll and I would like to have much tighter suspension

Tyler

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
I don't think the G35 brace will fit the FX as the engine bay and strut configuration is different but you should be able to find one that is designed for the FX. I think Stillen still makes this but I am not sure. I got mine quite a few years ago but, if they don't, you might be able to find one one used. I'm pretty sure that GTSpec still makes one for the FX as well and it is a nicer design. They are sold from various distributors and you can likely find a used one as well. I know there is another supplier over at InfinitiScene that was making and selling a strut brace for the FX but I forget his brand. A member over there named dragonh was selling them. These looked very nice as well.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
No, As far as I know you have to get the strut bar for the first gen FX (03-08)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have an original StrongStrut strut bar... they are the best as they do not have the pivot point that most of the others have... it is a rare and somewhat coveted piece... they went for $450 new... I may list it on ebay soon... do some research on it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts