Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking to purchase an '05 FX 45 but dealers with a couple a hundred miles of North Carolina don't seem to have any in stock yet. Has anyone seen a 2005 FX 45 on a US dealer lot?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Could this be an '05 FX 45? ...it's got the smoked tail lights :shock: ...and look at the new sneakers 8) j/k (this is probably the view Most people get anyway) ~ seems to come with a red shed option too :?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Looks familiar and fast too! :p

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
My dealer in Kirkland, WA got 15 FX 35's, not sure about the FX 45's tho. You can go to Infiniti's web site now and search the inventory for the 2005 FX. My dealer got the FX35's in 2 weeks ago just in time for the Seattle Auto Show. The saphire sure is nice... 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the way

For those of you like me that are eager to buy an '05 FX45; it looks like they will be on their way over from Japan soon. Several dealers have told me that they should be landed by mid to late Dec and available by early Jan.

There are actually a few rare 2005 45's in the US, but the one dealer I found tells me that Infinti doesn't want them sold before Dec 1st. I managed to find a Platinum and got it for $500 over invoice.... I pick it up the first weekend in Dec.

Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
If you are waiting for you local dealer to receive shipment, you better ask them if the have actually ordered some. Many dealers (ie, Grubbs in Dallas) stopped keeping 2004 FX45s in inventory because they couldn't sell enough to make it worthwhile. If you wanted one from Grubbs, you had to preorder it and wait 3 months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Grubbs, has two 45's (B on B) and a Platinum coming in early in Jan.

Mine, mind me asking what you paid? I spent a lot of time dealing with slezzy dealers before finally getting one I could trust and with the $500 over invoice (just couldn't get an invoice deal).

Mind you I haven't picked up the car yet and he says he has it in hand, we shall see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts