Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody see new ads on tv about the 2005 FX ?
I just saw, but, couldn't find anything on their website... :?:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Anything noteworthy in the comercial?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I just saw one with a black FX parked at the side of a street and a woman (quite nice looking) stops to stare, goes into a shop, comes back out and attempts to leave a note on the windsheild (I wish!) but the FX has already driven off. The sub-text mentioned 2005 FX available in September.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"I just saw one with a black FX parked at the side of a street and a woman (quite nice looking) stops to stare, goes into a shop, comes back out and attempts to leave a note on the windsheild (I wish!) but the FX has already driven off. The sub-text mentioned 2005 FX available in September."

This is exactly what I saw, but, it was not black, it was a nice dark gray....

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I may have been mistaken in the color, I was otherwise distracted... :roll:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Doesn't the FX vanish as she reaches to put the note on it? I've only seen that ad once, and went looking for it too, but as 2YY4U mentioned, it's not out there yet. Also saw another commercial recently, but don't recall the details...nothing exciting, or I would have remembered.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got a call from the dealer here in Charlotte NC, where he
guarantees that there is no substancial changes for 2005.
He wants me to buy a 2004 FX35 AWD, Touring/Sport packages for $500.00 over invoice.

What do you think ??

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Sounds good to me.

FYI: Last December you could easily get a 2004 FX35 for $500 over invoice. I don't know what your time table is like, but I suspect that you will be able to get a 2005 for $500 over invoice if you wait 4 or 5 months. Also, dealers didn't seem to have many 2003 FX35s last December.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You can probably do better as I got one of the first '04s off the truck last Oct for $500 over. Some dealers are willing to go into hold back to move cars off their lot.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure, I would really prefer the 2005. He just called again,
ofering the car that has a MSRP of $41,240.00 for $38,785.00 plus tax. Also, 1.9% rate for 36 months financing.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Also saw another commercial recently, but don't recall the details...nothing exciting, or I would have remembered.
Just saw this one. It mentions the new LDW system, Intelli key, rear view camera, nav.... It's a DG 45 driving around mid town Manhattan (I think) and parks using the RVC. It appeared to be right near my building (looked like the upper 40s or 50s on Park ave).

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I "heard" the one with the Black FX this evening. I say heard because I didn't look over at the TV until they said "The 350 horsepower FX from Infiniti...". :shock: I'm pretty sure they must have said 315 horsepower, but it made heart skip a beat anyway.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Everytime I heard or seen one of those commercial, I would alway stop to watch and admire. Even though I already got one park inside the garage. Still nice commercials........~~~ :D

do u guys know where we can find those new/old FX commercials on internet? thx

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"until they said 'The 350 horsepower FX from Infiniti...'"
You wish.... The ad shows "2005 FX45 with 315 HP".....

·
Registered
286 Posts
2YY4U said:
"I just saw one with a black FX parked at the side of a street and a woman (quite nice looking) stops to stare, goes into a shop, comes back out and attempts to leave a note on the windsheild (I wish!) but the FX has already driven off. The sub-text mentioned 2005 FX available in September."

This is exactly what I saw, but, it was not black, it was a nice dark gray....
dude
aint it amazing.
i saw the same commercial a couple of times and it sure look black to me.
also i did not see or hear any mention of 2005. just the 315 hp FX 45
BTW it was on USA network telecast during golf tourney currently going on in chicago.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"dude
aint it amazing.
i saw the same commercial a couple of times and it sure look black to me.
also i did not see or hear any mention of 2005. just the 315 hp FX 45 "

Next time, pay attention to the fine print shown on the bottom of the screen where it shows "2005 FX45 with 315 HP"

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sweet45 said:
Everytime I heard or seen one of those commercial, I would alway stop to watch and admire. Even though I already got one park inside the garage. Still nice commercials........~~~ :D

do u guys know where we can find those new/old FX commercials on internet? thx
Some old ones are avail on infiniti's site.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts