Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to install aftermarket radio in my 2004 Infiniti FX 35 I have the radio installed but there is no sound coming out of the speakers when I connect using Bluetooth nor am I getting any radio static from the radio station I am not getting any sound at all what do I need to fix that problem is there a special kind of harness bypass harness I need can you help me anyone please

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m trying to install aftermarket radio in my 2004 Infiniti FX 35 I have the radio installed but there is no sound coming out of the speakers when I connect using Bluetooth nor am I getting any radio static from the radio station I am not getting any sound at all what do I need to fix that problem is there a special kind of harness bypass harness I need can you help me anyone please
Hey call me and let’s fix it!!! Leave your email!!

·
Registered
2005 FX45 120K miles
114 Posts
Thanks for posting. Please provide the model number of the stereo system you installed and if possible provide a wire diagram.

I have the 2004 base FX 45 without the tech package and would like to upgrade. So any tips you can share are much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts