Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching around for some advice on old posts but can't find any issues quite like mine so I decided to register and ask my question. So here goes:

My 2004 FX35 will not start. When I turn the ignition all the way, the lights, navigation and radio turn on, along with the seat and steering wheel moving and shifting; but the car does not start. There are clicking noises nor is there any sign/sound of the engine trying to start. Any advice?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,645 Posts
There is NO clicking noise at all? Bad starter, dead battery, bad battery, bad battery cable/connection, bad battery/chassis ground. Aftermarket alarm with a starter kill maybe. Check those.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you have a clicking sound, try running a code reader on it. It may be a camshaft or crankshaft sensor issue. An autoparts store can read your codes for free, may sure they check pending codes as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here, and I'm having a similar problem. The car cranks over fine, but it won't run. The engine doesn't fire up, even though the starter works well. Fuel filter, maybe? And where the heck is that thing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts