Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYONE!!! I drive a 2003 FX45 and its literally been the best car I have ever had. Being that it is a 2003 however its showing some signs of aging. I want to keep this car around for as long as I can but that means doing most mechanical fixes myself. There is aprox. 180,000 miles on the engine and I just got thrown the P0308 code. I understand the code, it's knowing where the 8th coil and spark plug is on the vehicle and what the best approach is to get to it that I really need. If anyone could lend me some pointers on this that would be great! Thank You!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI EVERYONE!!! I drive a 2003 FX45 and its literally been the best car I have ever had. Being that it is a 2003 however its showing some signs of aging. I want to keep this car around for as long as I can but that means doing most mechanical fixes myself. There is aprox. 180,000 miles on the engine and I just got thrown the P0308 code. I understand the code, it's knowing where the 8th coil and spark plug is on the vehicle and what the best approach is to get to it that I really need. If anyone could lend me some pointers on this that would be great! Thank You!
Just got into it and found the 8 coil/spark plug. Was hoping it was the spark plug but looks like I am going to need to replace the coil so went ahead and ordered a coil pack as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.